Week Two: Monday
Okay, so far so good. I followed my diet pretty much exactly and I had a great workout and I'm hardly sore two hours later. Okay, here's my secret diet:
6:15 - Breakfast One: Two packages of Quaker Instant Oatmeal
7:25 - Snack One: Slim-Fast Meal Replacement
10:00 - Breakfast Two: A sliced apple and banana topped with a cup of peach yogurt
12:30 - Lunch One: Two Tunafish Sandwiches on wheat, one tablespoon of mayo
3:20 - Snack Two: Cereal Bar
5:00-7:00 - Gym
6:40 - Lunch Two: Myoplex Normal Protein Shake
8:00 - Dinner One: Subway grilled chicken 6" sub
And that's all! Fow now. I'll be slowly increasing this and upping my fat percentage too.
Monday' Workout
I took the time to write out the whole routine, machines & weights & all so I can keep track.
My routine this week goes:
Monday - Legs/Abs
Tuesday - Chest/Biceps/Triceps/Abs
Wednesday - Back/Shoulders/Abs
Thursday - Legs/Abs
Friday - Chest/Biceps/Triceps/Abs
Saturday - Legs/Abs
Sunday - Off
(Monday - Chest/Biceps/Triceps/Abs, I guess)
(I do cardio everyday)
Weight: 63 kg
Cardio:
I don't know if it was the menu or a long weekend rest, but I really had a good workout.
The cardio machines only allow 15 min + a 3 minute cooldown, so between the elliptical, treadmill, and bike I get 54 minutes of training.
The elliptical has been automated based on my heartrate, but that's about to stop because I don't think it's doing a very good job. Maybe I'll try it on manual tomorrow. It's a been a good warmup for the treadmill.
I fucking ran a bit
Resistance: Legs
Leg Extensions
4x15, 24 kg
Femeral Curl
4x15, 20kg
Leg Press
4x15, 40kg
Hack Squat
4x15, bar
Aductor
4x15, 5 plates
Abductor
4x15, 6 plates
Calve Raises:
4x20, 25 kg
Abs:
Incline Sit-ups
4x20
Ab-Machine
4x15, 25 kg


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home